Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Day Of The Hero Part 3

(Scene starts with the Twin Queen Mary Of Scots looking at Spoony who is holding the Fez when a whole bunch of people are screaming and a loud thud is heard that scares Spoony and he drops the Fez)

Mary Queen Of Scots (R): Who are they?

Spoony: Think I know at least 95 % of them. (All of them groan and moan in pain as they discover their old friend.) Critic, Film Brain, Sage, Marzgurl, Benzai, Joe, Nash, Linkara, all of you guys!

Nostalgia Critic: Spoony?!  (Both Spoony and everyone else save for James looks at each other for a few seconds and everyone save for James embraces Spoony)

Rowdy: Hey James, come on over!

TLOTA: One sec, I got clean my Fez, he touched it and it feels dirty for some odd reason.

Spoony: Oh really, who in the hell are you?

TLOTA: You want to know who I am? I am James Faraci, The Last Of The Americans. (James looks at his watch five seconds pass before Spoony laughs uncontrollably.) Hmm New record.

Spoony: For what?

TLOTA: How long it'd take before someone laughed at me. Mostly it take 30 seconds before uncontrollable laughter.

Spoony: Well I'm sorry your handle is lame!

TLOTA: Oh My handle is lame? Ooh look at me I'm Spoony, I can say whatever I want, I'm invincible! WHOOPS! Someone call the National Sex Offenders Registry someone didn't notify the neighborhood that a perv was coming!

Spoony: Oh Jesus Fucking Christ! ONE JOKE! ONE JOKE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I SHOULDN'T BE AROUND ANYONE?!

TLOTA: When someone makes a joke like that I don't find it funny as should anyone!

Mary Queen Of Scots(L): I hate to interrupt but these people may be associates of yours can help you out of our situation.

Spoony: Uh guys can we huddle up! (Everyone huddles up with James next to Rowdy.) Guys one of them is a Duplecon.

Nostalgia Critic: A wha?

Spoony: Duplecon, I let Insano off the leash and now I've got to clean up this mess.

Linkara: How?

Spoony: I don't know?

Benzaie: May I suggest something?

Spoony: I'm all ears!

Benzaie: One go one way, the other go the other way and then hopefully the real one will head for the castle to get a troop of guards.

Cinema Snob: That's not a bad idea. (Everyone agrees.)

Spoony: Okay one of you two head for the castle and the other one head the opposite way.

Mary Queen Of Scots(R&L): Of course my love!

Mary Queen Of Scots (R): Be careful, We will be wed! (Mary Queen Of Scots kisses Spoony Impassionedly)

Mary Queen Of Scots (L): Our reign shall great and we will live the rest of our days together. (Mary Queen Of Scots kisses Spoony Impassionedly and the two go two different directions as a hole in the sky opens up)

Lea Michele (Audio only): James, Guys! (Cut to Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Malcolm Ray, Tamera Chambers, E-Rod, President Baugh and Mara Wilson physically looking into the hole)

Lea Michele: Where did you guys land? (Cut to everybody else.)

TLOTA: Well, judging by the fact we saw Mary Queen Of Scots AKA Bloody Mary I'd have to say Scotland uh guys when are we at?

Spoony: 1560

TLOTA: Thought as much. 1560! (Cut to Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Malcolm Ray, Tamera Chambers, E-Rod, President Baugh and Mara Wilson physically looking into the hole)

Chris Colfer: There sounds like there's another voice with you. Who else is there with you? (Cut to everybody else.)

Everyone except for James: A Friend!

Spoony: My name is Spoony!

TLOTA: And he's a perv!(Cut to Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Malcolm Ray, Tamera Chambers, E-Rod, President Baugh and Mara Wilson physically looking into the hole)

Spoony (Audio only): OH FUCK YOU!

TLOTA (Audio only): Fuck you!

Spoony (Audio only): FUCK YOU!

Naya Rivera: Enough, Is there any way you can make it back through the same hole?(Cut to everybody else.)

TLOTA: It's risky but I'm going to try something. (James grabs Fez) Are you guys ready?

Tamera Chambers (Audio only): As we'll ever be!

TLOTA: Okay here we go! FEZ AWAY! (James tosses the Fez through the hole) ANYTHING ON YOUR SIDE?(Cut to Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Malcolm Ray, Tamera Chambers, E-Rod, President Baugh and Mara Wilson physically looking into the hole)

Malcolm Ray: Afraid not!(Cut to everybody else.)

Nostalgia Chick: So now what do we do?

TLOTA: I've got an idea, everyone grab a sonic screwdriver if you don't have one off of me and point it on the hole, it could reverse the polarity and pull us in! (Everyone grabs a Sonic screwdriver and aims it at the hole.) Anything yet? (One by one everyone says no until Brad says yes, wait no)

Spoony: Well if everyone is reversing another one of our reversals I think the polarity is confused now.

TLOTA: Great, So now what. (A hand picks up the Fez as the scene cuts back to everyone else.)

Hero (Audio only): Did anybody drop this? (A hand holds out the Fez and James takes it and then throws the Fez away as the camera pans to discover Hero with everyone else.)

Hero: I am apparently here to help. Do you need my assistance?

TLOTA: Well any port in the storm. (A Fleet of soldiers come as the hole opens back up)

Soldier: What have you done?

TLOTA: Oh that it's a wibbly wobbly timey wimey thing!

Hero: Timey What? Timey!....Wimey?

Linkara: Don't look at us pal, he's the uber-geek amongst us!

E-Rod (Audio only): Hey you guys all right?

TLOTA: Are we talking to the voices of time?(Cut to Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Malcolm Ray, Tamera Chambers, E-Rod, President Baugh and Mara Wilson physically looking into the hole)

Mara Wilson: I think he's talking about you guys!

E-Rod: No shit Sherlock! Okay everyone. (Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Malcolm Ray, E-Rod make ghostly wails)

Tamara Chambers: Foolish mortals leave these men be or you will be erased from existence!(Cut to everybody else.)

Nostalgia Critic: You heard it, Your asses would be gone! You would not exist!

Mary Queen Of Scots (Audio only): I think not! (Mary Queen Of Scots enters as the squad of soldiers kneel before her.)

Spoony: You might want to be careful that may not be the Queen, it could be a genetic monstrosity duplicating her!

TLOTA: And you can take his word for it, he probably banged her like a drum!

Spoony: Shut up!

TLOTA: Seriously anything with female organs he'll do it, even a goat!

Spoony: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

TLOTA: All right, I demand immediate incarceration with my associates and of course Big Chin & The Smiling Pervert!

Hero: Big Chin?

Spoony: I AM NOT A FUCKING PERVERT!

Hero: Oh yeah? Smile! (Spoony smiles) Yeah, you're a pervert! (Spoony sighs as scene cuts to Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Malcolm Ray, Tamera Chambers, E-Rod, President Baugh and Mara Wilson physically looking into the hole)

E-Rod: So just to recap, my friends are trapped in a fourteenth century prison, we can't get there without being stuck ourselves. We have to get there.

President Baugh: I think I know where you can get that type of technology. If you'll get to the elevator. (Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Malcolm Ray, Tamera Chambers & E-Rod walk to the elevator while President Baugh & Mara Wilson are a few steps behind as two limbs grab President Baugh & Mara Wilson into a shaded place and then the two walk out acting a little different.)

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment