Monday, December 21, 2015

The 10 Moments everyone liked in 2015 about James Faraci The Last Of The Americans

(0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans” on it then cutting to James in his chair)

TLOTA: I'm James Faraci The Last Of The Americans and the views that I'm about to express are that of my own and some of yours. Well 2015 is all but done and I've got the five moments you liked and the five moments I liked and now... (James pulls out his Megaforce Morpher and takes out his statistic card created by Stevie Swigart and becomes James Faraci)

James Faraci: It's time to countdown the ten moments everyone liked in 2015 about James Faraci The Last Of The Americans!

(A Hand pulling a card designed by Stevie Swigart with the statistics of James Faraci The Last Of The Americans while putting it into the Megaforce Morpher from the 0:00-0:03 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run. 0:04 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators shows James Faraci morphing into James Faraci The Last Of The Americans with his Black Tee-Shirt with the American flag on it, Blue Jeans and Tan Work boots until 0:07 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run as scene cuts to James stocking up on his arsenal from the Classic Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Morpher, a bandoleer stocked up with Sonic Screwdrivers, Ammunition for a 303 British Rifle and said rifle, The Ring Of Aeon, The Gem From the Gauntlet Malachite’s Hand, Emmalina’s amulet and the Sword Of Caliverti from 0:08-0:15 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators. 0:15-0:29 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run shows James leaping and running through moments from the 2014 calendar year of his reviews ranging from James getting hit with an uppercut by Trina Mason to James punching Dr. Plotsz, to Paulo & Rebecca Fonseca saying Groovy, to James and Rowdy running into the Happy Madison crowd, to James’ eyes turning white with blue streaks of lightning coming out of them, to James taking on the wicked then culminating in the moment when Lea Michele reveals herself to be a vampire and zooming into James’ screaming mouth until 0:30 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators shows when James right hand comes out of the dark holding a sonic screwdriver then cuts over to a slab of titanium where lasers cut out “The Last Of The Americans” until 0:36 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run when James lands on top of the slab while doing a heroic pose with Paulo Fonseca, John & Mike Santos and The Rowdy Reviewer on his right and Rebecca Fonseca, Renee Miller and Eric Kurtzke on his left doing their own heroic poses on a black background the 0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans" with the words"The Top ten moments" and underneath "The Last Of The Americans" is "Of 2015" then the camera zooms to the backside of the slab with the number and James doing a voiceover the clip.)

James Faraci (Voiceover): Number ten

10) The "Charlie's Angels Full Throttle" review

James Faraci (Voiceover): This was actually possibly my least favorite review I've ever done. "Why is that?" you may ask because it lacked a lot of the fun I usually try to infuse in my reviews. Now don't get me wrong, watching me and my team getting whipped like government mules by WWE Superstar "Sheamus" was fun to come up, for me it just felt like your everyday average review and for me, I'm not average I want to be able to be entertaining and the matter of the fact is that I came off boring made me put it at the bottom of the list.

(0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans” on it then the camera zooms to the backside of the slab with the number and James doing a voiceover the clip.)

James Faraci (Voice over): Number nine

9) Every single last negative reaction I had to "Gigli"

James Faraci (Voiceover): Trust me, I wish I put this higher but with so many great moments that happened later on in the year I knew one of my favorites had to be put elsewhere. Do I wish it was higher? Yes! But trust me I got to a dark place. Much darker than I usually would be a part of and it showed in the Humor. Especially with how I reacted to one VERY Bad joke. That joke was so bad I felt about unleashing my rage through laughter based insanity and wanting to kill rapists and men who think abusing women is a good thing. Everything went so dark I HAD TO HAD TO break character and come up with an ad saying what I had to really feel about the subject and I had to promote both The Joyful Heart Foundation and The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network to even things out. But there were a few good funny moments that weren't as dark like when Paulo Fonseca and his sister Rebecca tried to put my character out of his misery or when I downed two 2 liter bottles of Tequila and Coca Cola. Especially since I have Asperger's Syndrome and I actually have only drank alcohol ONCE! It was a sip of white wine in Maine but as far as I'm concerned Me + Asperger's Syndrome + Alcohol= ONE BAD IDEA!

(0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans” on it then the camera zooms to the backside of the slab with the number and James doing a voiceover the clip.)

James Faraci (Voice over): Number eight

8) The "Willow" Review
James Faraci (Voiceover): What made it list worthy for me at least was Two things. One) The humor, I laughed my butt off from the jokes I got to make about the movie. Most of them came from riffs I thought about when I watched the movie and the fear induced pooping is definitely how I felt when I saw when the rebellion against Queen Bavmorda being transformed to Porcine! But the other reason was that this review was a changing of times. I kind of had no idea where to take my fictitious relationship with my alter-ego and not cause real world problems which is why I started a storyline that I was able to Subtlety put in that led to my final "Channel Awesome" crossover event which I heard people call "The Government tries to kill the Reviewerverse" storyline.  

(0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans” on it then the camera zooms to the backside of the slab with the number and James doing a voiceover the clip.)

James Faraci (Voiceover): Number Seven

7) The "In Defense Of The Dukes Of Hazzard & General Lee" episode
James Faraci (Voiceover): I am really, REALLY glad I got this out while it was somewhat relevant.
Okay, confession time I really had only two ideas in the pot for an "In Defense Of" episode. Both of them I did one on a guilty pleasure "Armageddon" & the other happening to be my thoughts on The Ewoks from the Star Wars Franchise. But when I heard about the controversy that took one of my favorite shows off the air, I knew The Dukes needed defending and I would be on the side of the people defending it like my blood brother Chris Lee Moore and my fellow Rowdyc.com contributor: Bobcat Joe. But having said what I said meant the world to me as a Yankee who happens to love such a harmless & wholesome show about a family south of the Mason Dixon line.

(0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans” on it then the camera zooms to the backside of the slab with the number and James doing a voiceover the clip.)

James Faraci (Voiceover): Number six

6) The Different Cuts
James Faraci (Voiceover): I actually created this segment to kind of be my own version of "Old Vs. New" and with certain advents in movie making especially when it comes to certain movies. I knew about certain different cuts of movies that could come from it. Though admittedly I had to rush the first one, that of course being Ben Affleck's "Daredevil" movie to beat The Nostalgia Critic's review because I didn't want to get second place on something like this. But to me I found the right way to do it right the second time around with "Superman II" both the Lester & Donner cuts and now I got it perfected and everyone liked it and for that I thank everyone who enjoy me having to deal with me watching two movies at the same time and analyzing them in as much detail I can in both cuts of the same movie.

(0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans” on it then the camera zooms to the backside of the slab with the number and James doing a voiceover the clip.)


James Faraci (Voiceover): Number five

5) The Interview Review


James Faraci (Voiceover): This was my first review after my final Channel Awesome Crossover "The End Of Mankind" and my character had just re-written the time line so that his relationship with Lea Michele never happened and I needed for my character to do a movie that could get him out of his funk. THANK GOD for "The Interview" because around this time last year it garnered a 55 Gallon Keg's worth of controversy and I decided to check it out on Netflix when it came to that service and boy did I get enough material. But I needed another crack-pot reason why the leader of North Korea wanted to attack and I thought of the only thought that could be as ridiculous as wanting to see a movie taken off the big screen and my first immediate thought was "Duck Dynasty" and I worked out the details of everything and I just knew people would love my review and it for me is one of my finest reviews ever!

(0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans” on it then the camera zooms to the backside of the slab with the number and James doing a voiceover the clip.)
James Faraci (Voiceover): Number Four

4)The "Josie & The Pussycats" review

James Faraci (Voiceover): This was THE one I knew I first reviewed before I actually became "The Last Of The Americans" or for that matter an Internet Reviewer. Because I knew it was bad but the jokes I could make out how far from subtle it is and seeing as how there was a certain other movie that was an adaptation of a certain animated kids series that lasted only TWO WEEKS in theaters that was coming out around the same time my review for it was just serendipitous timing on my part to talk about a movie which was similarly as bad but for a whole lot of different reasons. Plus I was able to introduce Eliza Dushku and Traci Hines to my audience in a fun way and I felt it would also be a great tie-in to my October review.

(0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans” on it then the camera zooms to the backside of the slab with the number and James doing a voiceover the clip.)

James Faraci (Voiceover): Number three

3) The Crossover with The Rowdy Reviewer on the "Fox Kids" programming block.


James Faraci (Voiceover): A bit of a confession. My blood brother and best friend "The Rowdy Reviewer" Chris Lee Moore wanted to do like a "Monster Madness" or "Disneycember" with "The Disney Afternoon" but that was torpedoed by Doug Walker A.K.A.The Nostalgia Critic as he did a forty-four minute review of the entire enchilada! Feeling bad for my buddy, I decided to come up with a review of a rival and I hoped he would've wanted in. Thankfully he said yes and while it wasn't every series in the "Fox Kids" line-up, it was for me fun especially since it re-introduced someone from my first run on Myspace, John Ross Santos, and introduced my other friends Eric Neil Kurtzke, Renee Miller and John's brother Mike who would've been introduced along with Paulo Fonseca and his sister as well but the reformatting of Myspace happened but that is in the past. But this review was so great it had to be in the top three for me and for everyone who liked both the "Fox Kids" and this review.

(0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans” on it then the camera zooms to the backside of the slab with the number and James doing a voiceover the clip.)

James Faraci (Voiceover): Number two

2) "The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn: Part Two" review.

James Faraci (Voiceover): I knew making this, I HAD to be on my A-Game with the writing of not only my review of it but also the story and the humor in it and it worked. My favorite moments was the whole cold opening and the "Blazing Saddles" -esque brawl after my reaction to the twist in the movie's ending and I had to remember from my first time watching it what my reaction was to it and of course the CGI abomination that was Renesmee when she was an infant! But to me the moment I knew I had done great was when I posted it and sent the link to Paul "Paw Dugan" Schuler himself for his and his wife Eliza Hansen-Schuler's wedding anniversary and "Paw" thought it was great! Also a side note, prior to the review Rebecca Fonseca did NOT leave. She got married to her husband and I have since credited her by her married name Rebecca Yaun. So from this moment forward, Rebecca is married and not even the loneliest person on this planet stands a chance. So deal with it!

(A Hand pulling a card designed by Stevie Swigart with the statistics of James Faraci The Last Of The Americans while putting it into the Megaforce Morpher from the 0:00-0:03 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run. 0:04 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators shows James Faraci morphing into James Faraci The Last Of The Americans with his Black Tee-Shirt with the American flag on it, Blue Jeans and Tan Work boots until 0:07 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run as scene cuts to James stocking up on his arsenal from the Classic Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers Morpher, a bandoleer stocked up with Sonic Screwdrivers, Ammunition for a 303 British Rifle and said rifle, The Ring Of Aeon, The Gem From the Gauntlet Malachite’s Hand, Emmalina’s amulet and the Sword Of Caliverti from 0:08-0:15 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators. 0:15-0:29 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run shows James leaping and running through moments from the 2014 calendar year of his reviews ranging from James getting hit with an uppercut by Trina Mason to James punching Dr. Plotsz, to Paulo & Rebecca Fonseca saying Groovy, to James and Rowdy running into the Happy Madison crowd, to James’ eyes turning white with blue streaks of lightning coming out of them, to James taking on the wicked then culminating in the moment when Lea Michele reveals herself to be a vampire and zooming into James’ screaming mouth until 0:30 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators shows when James right hand comes out of the dark holding a sonic screwdriver then cuts over to a slab of titanium where lasers cut out “The Last Of The Americans” until 0:36 mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run when James lands on top of the slab while doing a heroic pose with Paulo Fonseca, John & Mike Santos and The Rowdy Reviewer on his right and Rebecca Fonseca, Renee Miller and Eric Kurtzke on his left doing their own heroic poses on a black background the 0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans" on it then the camera zooms to the backside of the slab with the number and James doing a voiceover the clip.)

James Faraci (Voiceover): And THE Number one moment everyone liked in 2015 about The Last of The Americans is...

1) The Top Ten Best & Worst seasons lists of "Power Rangers"

James Faraci (Voiceover): I knew going into this countdown that these two were going to top the list of favorite moments. But here's a little something people might have known or realized I actually liked "Wild Force", "Turbo", "Lost Galaxy", "Jungle Fury"& "MMPR Season 3". I put "Samurai/Super Samurai" & "Megaforce/Super Megaforce" on because I knew people would've killed me if I did. As a matter of fact I really had it out for "Ninja Storm", "The MMPR Star Wars Special Edition season" and the worst season of all "Power Rangers Operation Overdrive". It was unfortunately I needed filler for the list and those seasons after re-watching them they weren't as good as I remembered them but they in no way are the worst seasons. But I also needed to be reminded that with my actions come consequences. Thank goodness the actors who played the Power Rangers have a great sense of humor and I was able to have them get what they felt was their rightful justification to have my backside on a platter and if you noticed it was me that got the brunt of everyone's attacks, not my team, not anyone else. It was all on me. Even though my team was willing to go for it, I made it so I had to handle it on my own! But for me, it was worth it. I got everything right and in the end both of the lists are two of my best works in 2015. (Cut to ending of "The Top Ten BEST seasons of Power Rangers" List that has Rebecca Yaun ranting like Rita Repulsa while James does a voiceover trying to sound like Rita Repulsa before cutting to James physically.)

James Faraci: So that was the Top Ten moments everyone liked about "James Faraci The Last Of The Americans" in 2015. What lies ahead for James Faraci "The Last Of The Americans"? Well.... (Cut to rough clips of  reviews James is planning in 2016 and The American Gladiators 1994 Theme plays in the background while James does a voiceover)

James Faraci (Voiceover): Coming soon in 2016 expect more great reviews and more great Top Ten countdowns and wait there's more!  The first three reviews I ever did on Myspace that led me to making my character a reviewer. A great crossover with The Rowdy Reviewer & The Nostalgia Kid on a special movie based on a TV series that connects all of us Internet Reviewers. And coming this January all the way through March I will make The Batman pay the piper for what he has become! All that and more in 2016 on "James Faraci The Last Of The Americans" (Cut to James physically)

James Faraci: Now if you'll excuse me...(Pulls out Megaforce Morpher and pulls out the card of "The Last Of The Americans" a card designed by Stevie Swigart with the statistics of James Faraci The Last Of The Americans and puts it into the Megaforce Morpher morphing him to James Faraci The Last Of The Americans)

TLOTA: 2016 is gonna be a big year and I've got work to do. So until next time Happy New Year and as always I'm James Faraci The Last Of The Americans and that's my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment