Thursday, November 21, 2013

J.F.K. 50 years later

(Commercial Sting with of the American Gladiators first run's final season's ten seconds theme with James Standing next to Army Text saying The Last Of The Americans. Then a rubber stamp stamps over the entire thing the word Editorial then a secondary stamp covers both with the words "Special Edition")

I'm James Faraci The Last Of The Americans and the views I'm about to express are controversial, I'm not going to lie, these are my No Holds Barred thoughts on an event that happened nearly 19 years before I was born. In 1963 on November 22 John Fitzgerald Kennedy, The President Of The United States, was on a motorcade ride through Dealey Plaza in the downtown Dallas area of Texas when three shots by a former marine who was known to have both Marxist beliefs and had defected to the Soviet Union named Lee Harvey Oswald killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy. Since then, every nut with an opinion, every person wanting attention saying they know the truth about what happened on that fateful day even though they're going on hearsay and other people's theories have claimed that there was a plot by someone, something to kill John Kennedy. I am going to say the following, to every conspiracist, to every person with footage of the grassy knoll, to every person who believed Oliver Stone's propaganda picture made in 1991 about the assassination of John Kennedy you're all wrong as far as I'm concerned. Because when it comes to this event, I believe in two things and the two things are Facts & The Truth and for myself we'll never fully know either as long as there are more theories, more people with conspiracies, more people making propaganda like 1991's J.F.K. by Oliver Stone. But for my thoughts on everything is simple, Lee Harvey Oswald acted on his own volition and I'm sure my associate Chris Lee Moore, The Rowdy Reviewer who recently talked about this in a two part review he did and is a citizen of the Dallas/Fort Worth/Arlington Texas area are in total agreement in the same Occam's Razor thoughts about this and what is worse is that every conspiracy, every opinion throws a black cloud over the national tragedy that occurred on November 22, 1963 and my parents who were in different places in their lives knew where they were when the news hit. My mom was in school after finishing Gym Class got the news from a teacher who according to her was a strong woman but broke down in tears when J.F.K. was assassinated and my dad was a few months away from being inducted into service when the news hit him. But 50 years later after the event we're still talking about this even to this second means it is still one of the biggest events in American History but we need to let the smoke clear away all the conspiracies in order for us to have both the Truth and the facts on this event. I'm James Faraci The Last Of The Americans and I don't need to say anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment