Saturday, July 2, 2016

The Big 3: Epilogue


(Fade to James sitting down looking normal and Eliza Dushku slack jawed and eyes bugging out of her head)

Eliza Dushku: Oh…my…God!

TLOTA: Well, I hope You now have a better knowledge of who I am and can now enjoy the ride a little more.

Eliza Dushku: Actually…no!

TLOTA: NO?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO?!

Eliza Dushku:  YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY NO! OKAY, HERE IS WHAT I MEAN. FOR EVERY ANSWER I GOT AND EVERY BIT OF INFORMATION I DISCOVER IT LEADS ME TO ASK TWO MORE QUESTIONS AND DIG EVEN FURTHER. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE TYPES OF MYSTERIES THAT’S LIKE ATLANTIS, BIGFOOT, THE LOCH NESS MONSTER. A QUESTION WITHOUT ANSWERS. And I can’t understand you or understand things about you like “The Wicked” or “Caliverti” or why no one remembers anything connecting you to Lea Michele? (The Sad Man With A Box plays in the background as James sighs sadly)

TLOTA: Okay. You want to know everything. You got it. Follow Me! (James walks towards ORAC’s Chamber’s back wall as the panel opens up and James Shows Her the Gem from The Gauntlet Malachite’s Hand and The Bracelet it’s on, The Ring of Aeon, The Sword of Caliverti & Emmalina’s Amulet.)

Eliza Dushku: What is this?

TLOTA (Audio only): Just somethings I accumulated in my travels. (Cut to James at a vault)

TLOTA: And Some memories I keep to remind me of what my life should’ve been. (James opens the vault and uses his Sonic Screwdriver to disengage the safety protocols on Lea Michele’s Sonic Screwdriver before turning to Eliza.)

TLOTA: In one brief moment, you’ll discover it all.

Eliza Dushku: What is it you’re going to do to me?

TLOTA: You’ll know. You will finally know the answers you’re looking for. (James Grabs the Bracelet and The Ring.) ORAC, Are You Ready?

ORAC (Audio only): Affirmative. (James touches the Bracelet and The Ring together to create a power surge from the two combining hitting Lea Michele’s Sonic Screwdriver which got redirected to James’ Sonic Screwdriver which bounces off Emmalina's Amulet, The Sword Of Caliverti then ORAC which redirects to Eliza Dushku before everything turns white.)

TLOTA (Audio only): I am James Faraci and I am The Last Of The Americans! (Cut to Eliza’s eyes opening as images from Past reviews and Past collaborations with Channel Awesome flash on the screen before cutting to Eliza Dushku landing on the rest of Team TLOTA as she’s flung out of the Chamber and James tries to catch up to her.)

TLOTA: Eliza, guys! Are you okay?

Rebecca Yaun: We’re fine!

Nick Yaun: Just tell us next time someone around here goes flying!

Paulo Fonseca: Aw I think my shoulder got dislocated.

John Santos: Speak for yourself, I smelt her feet. Two words for ya! FOOT POWDER!

Mike Santos: Well it’s nice to know she can still throw a punch. Just wish it didn’t land on my face.

Eric Kurtzke: She got me in the Kurtzkes with her forehead if you catch the drift.

Traci Hines: I landed face first into a wall and now I’m seeing tweeting birds. (The musical cues from the last two and a half minutes “Hell Bent” plays as Eliza Dushku regains consciousness)

TLOTA: Eliza. ELIZA!  SAY SOMETHING!  

Eliza Dushku: Oh my god! James, you poor son of a bitch. You sacrificed so much to save so many and yet for all that you’ve accomplished… for all you’ve achieved… for everything you’ve done, you feel as if you are going to amount to nothing in the grand scheme of things. (Eliza kisses James) Today that all changes! You deserve better and you are going to get it! (Eliza grabs James’ Megaforce Morpher and gives James his card back and uses her Sonic Screwdriver to build a better Morpher for the card to adapt to and adjusting the suit to match accordingly before handing it over to James as he sees the Morpher looks like the Robo Knight’s Robo Morpher then cutting to James being shown the new Morpher)

Eliza Dushku: Put the card in here, press 428 on the pad and close for the basic mode. I also updated the suit, the card will match after the first morph!

(James slides the card in to and presses 428 to activate it as James morphs into his new suit which includes a long sleeved with the American Flag designed on it, Cargo Jeans and Tan Work Boots.)

TLOTA: Like The Look? (As everyone looks at James’ new outfit and gives him the thumbs up giving James a confident smile as he takes a heroic pose.)

TLOTA: Well then let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment