Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Last Of The Americans tries to watch Foodfight and stay sane

(0:36-end mark from the theme from the final season of American Gladiators original run play the camera moves back to see James on top of the slab with the words “The Last Of The Americans” on it before cutting to James physically)


TLOTA: I'm James Faraci, The Last Of The Americans and the views I'm about to express are that of my own & some of yours. Now around this time last year I tried to do a "Let's Play" but this time I'm going to try to do something even more outrageous. (Cut to clips of "Food Fight".)

TLOTA (Voice over): Around this time last year The Nostalgia Critic lost his sanity in the process while reviewing a movie called "Foodfight" and I thought it was because he was barely sane to begin with. (Cut to James physically)

TLOTA: So I figured I'd give it a go and see if I stay sane in the process. Let's check out "Foodfight". (Cut to a black screen with the words "One view and several hours later in which we see a padded cell and James screaming, ranting and raving and bouncing off the walls before James looks at the camera)

TLOTA: I tried and I'm going to be here for a while! I'm James Faraci The Last Of The Americans and ooh! Meatballs for dinner everybody! DON'T LET THE CANIBALS KNOW!


Film Brain (Audio only): Symbolism!

The Blockbuster Buster (Audio only): Silly Sally sells seashells by the seashore! and Heimdall has JalapeƱos in his hairy hindquarters! (Giggling insanely)

A.D.A. Rafael Barba (Audio only): WE NEED A REVOLUTION! DEATH TO THE OPPRESSORS!

(Cut to an image of James with a gigantic open faced smile as the Losing Horn from "The Price Is Right" plays as a stamp places over the face "APRIL FOOL'S")
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment